lunes, 29 de abril de 2013

ALICIA IN THE SPACE WORLD by: IKRAME & IRERI



             ALICIA IN THE SPACE WORLD

      Once upon a time, a girl is called Alicia. One day,  in the afternoon Alicia goes to a spaceship to go  to the space. Her dream was going to space. Alicia said to herself :

- Oh, oh, my mum fights me!!
- And she punished me!!

     When she arrived, she saw some aliens and she was frightened. But there were more days and she was loving to aliens.

- The aliens said: HELLO!
- Hello!! – said Alicia
- What do you do here?- said aliens
- I wanted to visit your planet.
- Ok.- aliens said
- They laughed jajajajaja all together-

   The aliens teach their houses and Alicia loved. them  .  But , one  day she said:
 
- Wow! They are very beautiful!!
- Thanks – said aliens
- Goodbye –   said Alicia
- Why do you say goodbye? – said aliens
- Because I wanted to come back to my house.
- Ok
- Goodbye
- Goodbye
 


  THE END


   

 
                                         

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario