viernes, 17 de octubre de 2014

Shopping in the Corte Inglés By Mikel C. & Larraitz

Shopping in the Corte  Ingles

Shop assistant : Hi, can I help you ?

Mikel : Yes please, I´m looking for  a dress.

Shop assistant : The dress  , is for a girl or for a  woman ?

Mikel: For a woman it`s a present for my mum

Shop assistant: What colour  does your mum like?

Mikel:I think, it´s blue

Shop assistant: And what size?

Mikel: Medium size ,please


Shop assistant: We have  this beautiful dress on sale

Mikel: How much is it?

Shop assistant: $ 40,00 each one

Mikel: Oh, it`s expensive

Shop assistant: it`s expensive, but it´s very beatifull

Mikel: Yes it`s very beatifull and it´s a present too.I like it.

Shop assistant: Do you want wrap?

Mikel:Yes please.

Shop assistant: Thank´s  for shopping in el Corte Ingles.Good bye.

Mikel: Good bye  thank you very much

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario