viernes, 14 de noviembre de 2014

At the park:JULENE AND OIHANE

          
OIHANE: Hello.
          
JULENE: Hello. What's your name?
         
OIHANE: My name's is Oihane. What's your name?
          
JULENE: I'm Julene. Nice to meet you.

OIHANE: Julene how old are you?

JULENE: I'm eleven years old, and I study in Alonsotegi School.

OIHANE: Oh it's a nice School. And I study at Alonsotegi School too!

JULENE: And how old are you, Ohiane?

OIHANE: I 'm ten years old.

JULENE: So you are at Primary 5 class!

OIHANE: Yes I'm. And you are at Primary 6 class?

JULENE: Yes, but I'm sorry, I have no more time. See you later!

OIHANE: Good bye Julene.
                                                            
             

                                                            BY: OIHANE OTAOLA AND JULENE MARTINEZ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario