viernes, 6 de marzo de 2015

New York by Naiara & Luis



New York

There are eight  million people here. The city is fast and noisy. New York is very multicultural – there are people from 180 different countries. In New York I different building: Empire state building, IMAX sky ride, Central Park, a museum, zoo…

The sport is very important in New York. They are a lot of clothes shops or music shops. They are good restaurants to travel there’s the subway and there are a lot of yellow cabs.

In my opinion this town is interesting to visit but they are a lot of people and it is very noisy. Instead in Bilbo there are a lot of people from different countries. But no multicolor…
In my view Bilbo has got a lot of buildings: Guggenheim, Art gallery…
They are interesting to see but I no spectacular. I think the taxis are different color. In New York are yellow and in Bilbo are black.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario