viernes, 6 de marzo de 2015

WATCHING TV BY: IBAI & MIRARI

Two popular programs in spain are Aqui no hay quien  viva and Un paso adelante and in USA some people spend ten years of their life watching television.The children in USA are fatter than children were before.When they´re  watching tv, American children eat and eat! But tv has got good points:We can watch the news,find out what happening in the world,watching film comedy programme with friend…


In my  opinion the new is very interesting.
I think text is right.
I think the television programs have got bad points and good points.
Im not sure you can` t do sport while you can watch the tv because you are sitting.
We can know the different things  from other countries.
In my view we can watch different films and they are interesting.
I totally agree the tv is good because you can listen other programs in different languages:english,spanish,france...

BY:MIRARIJ AND IBAIJ

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario